This season get inspired by Bollywood divas and flaunt your fingernails with the nail colors worn by your fav film stars!
Bollywood divas with their individual style statement have always been a source of inspiration to all their fans. Whatever they wear and do is copied ceremoniously. Let’s take a look at the nail colors that have found favor amongst our loved divas.
1. Katrina Kaif’s light teal painted nails: The light teal nail paint was what Katrina Kaif favored, when she used it to complete her look, dressed in a red Anarkali suit. This color can be worn to tone down bright colored dresses if you are not fond of too much of brightness.
2. Painting the town red Neetu Chandra’s way: Neetu Chandra sizzled in her black sequined body-fitting gown when she paired it with a bright red lipstick and nail paint. A classical combination of red and black that can never go wrong.
3. Priyanka Chopra’s love for black: Black can be quite a style statement. Spot the Quantico star sporting the quintessential black paint adding to her oomph factor. And what an expression it creates with a diamond-studded ring.
4. Malaika Arora Khan’s style statement in basic original: A diva that she is, Malaika can carry any color with aplomb. Catch her this time in a black and white dress with French manicured hands. Her long nails painted in basic original just highlights her already perfect nails.
5. Go neon with Anushka Sharma: Just as outgoing and adventurous she is, Anushka Sharma flaunts neon paints on her perfectly manicured hands. The bright orange shade reflects her bohemian spirit. Sport the bright neon lacquers to get noticed and to give a subtle reminder to the world about your free spirit, the Anushka Sharma way.
6. Alia Bhat’s girlie pink: Pink is in. Spot Alia Bhat with her square shaped nails sporting the girlie pink with style. If you have short nails, then square nails will suit your hands. Add a dash of pink and you have a pair of pretty hands to flaunt, just like Alia.
by Tasneem Dhinojwala
You might also like: