Here is a quick tip on how to apply lipstick: Use a lip liner with a lipstick!
1. Fill the lips with the lip liner and then apply the lipstick over: This would help the lipstick stay longer and in case if you eat up the lipstick, the shade of the liner would remain! This simple trick will guarantee that your color will last for the entire day!
2. A lip liner is the easiest way to beautifully define the contours of your lips.
3. Lip liners also act as a “glue” for the lipstick and holds the color i
Before you rush out to get a lipliner, remember to get the right lip liner shade! The perfect lip liner is the one which is the closest match with your lipstick or one shade lighter.
You might also like:
- Review – Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 07 – Rethink Pink
- Glossy lip makeup inspiration to make you look stunning
- Review – SUGAR IT’S A-POUT TIME! VIVID LIPSTICK – CORALINE IN THE CITY (ORANGE-CORAL)
- How to wear makeup that goes with your lip color
- 5 Amazing DIY cosmetics to try this Valentine’s Day