Some of you emailed me asking me about what SPF means. SPF means sun protection factor – all you need to remember is that higher the SPF value, the more protection a product offers against sunburn or harmful UV radiation.
I recommend that you always use a foundation with a sunscreen – with at least SPF 15 to prevent potential skin damage. Its no secret that excessive exposure to direct sunlight is potentially harmful for your skin. Therefore, try to always use products with sunscreen in them.
You might also like:
- 3 DIY sun protection beauty treatments to prepare at home
- The right order to layer your skincare products
- Best daily skincare routine for oily skin types
- Ask Zuri #18 – How To Store SPF Cream
- 5 Important skin care tips for girls who love sports