Cream foundation can be used for combination skin types and is best applied with a sponge. Ask at the counter whether the sponge should be wet or not because some products need to be used the way they are, without wetting the sponge.
You might also like:
- 10 Beauty parlour tips to keep in mind when visiting your beautician or hairstylist
- How to do ombre lip makeup in different styles
- 10 Makeup tips to learn from a professional makeup artist
- 7 Gel manicure mistakes that are ruining your nails
- 7 Best graphic eye makeup trends to follow in 2017