Smell foundations when you buy it; as soon as the odour changes, it needs to be tossed. Liquid foundation lasts about a year with proper care. But any longer, and the formula can separate and go on unevenly. Since bacteria won’t be able to form in a water-less environment, a powder foundation, can last up to two years. But once powders harden, they should get tossed.
You might also like:
- 9 Tips To Building Your Own Bridal Look
- How To Choose A Foundation For Your Skin Tone
- The Ultimate Guide To Building A Professional Makeup Kit
- I’ve Been In The Beauty Industry For 10 Years – Here Are 18 Beauty Products I Swear By
- Bridal makeup tips – The 9 Dos and Don’ts you need to pay attention to