Mascara has a short lifespan and for good reason: Since it’s dark and wet inside the tube, it’s the optimal environment for bacteria to grow. Get rid of mascara every 3 months, especially since it’s a product for your eyes and can easily transmit bacteria. You also know it’s time for a new tube if the formula starts to dry out or has a funky odour.
You might also like:
- 3 Ridiculously sexy eye makeup styles to sport this wedding season
- 5 Ways to remove waterproof mascara gently
- How to achieve Shraddha Kapoor’s casual eye makeup looks in 6 steps
- 5 Sexy eye makeup ideas you can do under 5 minutes
- 10 Amazing monsoon special eye makeup hacks