Powder blushes and eye shadows can last up to a year or longer. Because they’re dry, it’s harder for bacteria and germs to breed, so a powder formula would be a long-lasting pick. However, if you wet your powder shadow, chuck it after six months.
Cream formulas contain more water and are susceptible to bacteria, particularly since you use your fingers to apply them. These won’t last as long: three to six months at most. To keep a cream product clean, scoop up the formula with a cotton swab and sweep it over the back of your hand before you put it on your face.
You might also like:
- How to apply kajal for small eyes
- 10 Latest bridal makeup looks & skin care tips
- Bridal makeup tips – The 9 Dos and Don’ts you need to pay attention to
- 6 Smokey Eyes Makeup For The Festival Of Baisakhi
- How To Apply Kajal In 3 Easy Ways