For glowing skin, mix a teaspoon of milk powder and a teaspoon of honey. To that, add the juice of a lemon and about half a teaspoon of almond oil. Mix it well. Apply a thick layer on your face and wash it after 10-15 minutes. The pack removes oil and dust that clog the pores along with removing dead skin cells.
You might also like:
- What is collagen & it’s role in cosmetics
- 8 best sunscreens in the market right now
- Review – Watsons Sugar Cane Shower Scrub
- Review – Jergens Soothing Aloe Refreshing Moisturizer
- 9 Face Masks That Actually Work