Powder foundation is ideal for oily skin and acne prone skin and will help reduce shine. For a sheer/natural coverage use the foundation with a fluffy brush. For more coverage, use it with the sponge applicator that usually comes with the product.
You might also like:
- How To Choose A Foundation For Your Skin Tone
- The Ultimate Guide To Building A Professional Makeup Kit
- I’ve Been In The Beauty Industry For 10 Years – Here Are 18 Beauty Products I Swear By
- Bridal makeup tips – The 9 Dos and Don’ts you need to pay attention to
- A crash course in finding the right foundation for you