Lipsticks and lip glosses can last up to two years. However, gloss by nature will go more quickly because women reapply it often and there’s less gloss in the tube than there is lipstick in the bullet. Long-wearing formulas tend to have a quicker expiration date because they contain less water than creamier formulas, which means they’ll dry out faster. You can keep a creamy lipstick like for ages, unless the odour changes, and in which case, throw it out.
You might also like:
- Review – Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Mr Lover
- Review – Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 07 – Rethink Pink
- Glossy lip makeup inspiration to make you look stunning
- Review – SUGAR IT’S A-POUT TIME! VIVID LIPSTICK – CORALINE IN THE CITY (ORANGE-CORAL)
- How to wear makeup that goes with your lip color