Yellow nails are usually caused by wearing dark-colored polish without using a protective clear base coat, so wear one in future to prevent this from happening. You can also try switching to paler colored polishes, as these contain lower levels of pigment that are less likely to stain your nails.
You might also like:
- How to paint your nails like a pro
- How to do a French manicure in 9 easy steps
- 5 ways to prevent your nail polish design from chipping easily
- 25 simple nail art designs for a nail newbie
- 5 Must-Have DIY Nail-Care Products