Women who wear glasses need to take special advice on make-up. If you’re near-sighted, your glasses will make your eyes look smaller. So, opt for brighter, bolder shadows & lots of mascara to ensure they don’t disappear. If you’re far sighted, your lenses will make your eyes look bigger and your eye make-up more prominent. So, opt for more muted colors that won’t seem too obvious.
You might also like:
- How to apply kajal for small eyes
- 10 Latest bridal makeup looks & skin care tips
- Bridal makeup tips – The 9 Dos and Don’ts you need to pay attention to
- 6 Smokey Eyes Makeup For The Festival Of Baisakhi
- How To Apply Kajal In 3 Easy Ways