Use blush that has a highlighter in it, this can create the illusion of high cheek bones that can contour and slim your face. Apply blush to your cheekbones & dust up a little. Try to avoid the area right below your eyes and next to your nose.
You might also like:
- 13 Hot beauty trends for spring/summer 2017
- Review – The Body Shop Brush on Radiance
- Ask Zuri #34 – Correct Way to Apply Rouge
- 5 Amazing DIY cosmetics to try this Valentine’s Day
- 3 Stunning beauty looks for the New Years Eve party