Eye makeup for different eye shapes
For the shapes of the eyes, remember these general rules :
a.) Small eyes – Keep the eye makeup to the minimum as too much color will make your eyes look smaller. Instead, apply a light color on the eyelid, a darker color in its crease and then highlight just under the brow.
b.) Large eyes – Use dark colors for the eyelid including the crease while the brow must be highlighted with a flat color.
c.) Wide-set eyes – Light colors on the eyelids and under the brows with medium colors on the crease.
d.) Round eyes – Apply one shade over the entire lid and then extending it to the outer corners.
e.) Asian eyes – Use highlighter under the brow, dark shade on the lid’s outer half and light shade on the lid’s inner half.
You might also like:
- How to apply kajal for small eyes
- 10 Latest bridal makeup looks & skin care tips
- Bridal makeup tips – The 9 Dos and Don’ts you need to pay attention to
- 6 Smokey Eyes Makeup For The Festival Of Baisakhi
- How To Apply Kajal In 3 Easy Ways