Red lipsticks are best worn with no eye makeup or with just a ‘classic’ black eye liner. It also looks best when the texture is matte. Use a red color lip liner first and fill the entire lip with it. Then apply the red lipstick with a lip brush. Applying a pressed powder on and around your lips would prevent your lipstick from ‘bleeding’.
You might also like:
- The Ultimate Guide To Building A Professional Makeup Kit
- Review – Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Mr Lover
- Review – Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 07 – Rethink Pink
- Glossy lip makeup inspiration to make you look stunning
- Review – SUGAR IT’S A-POUT TIME! VIVID LIPSTICK – CORALINE IN THE CITY (ORANGE-CORAL)