Hold a warm washcloth over the area of hair to dampen & soften it first & open the pores – this will make tweezing easier. Or, press an ice cube over the area to anesthetize it first if you find it really painful.
You might also like:
- How To Take Care Of Your Hair Right After Celebrating Holi
- 5 Ways to highlight different eyebrow shapes
- How to cure pimples using 5 best skin safe creams
- A crash course in finding the right foundation for you
- 10 Beauty parlour tips to keep in mind when visiting your beautician or hairstylist