Exfoliate your lips beforehand (use a toothbrush or sugar) and then apply a thick layer of lip balm. Allow the lip balm to sink in for a few minutes & then blot away the excess with a tissue, so that your lipstick will apply smoothly. Then just go over your lips with your color!
If your lips still get dry throughout the day, gently blot your lipstick & apply a little bit of lip balm over top. Blotting your lipstick will remove any excess & help everything stay in place. Otherwise, I recommend switching whatever lipstick you’re using to a more moisturizing option. You can use a creamy lipstick & make it matte by blotting, reapplying, blotting again & then using your finger to gently pat some face powder over top! The powder & tissues absorb all of the creaminess to create a matte finish, without affecting the color.
You might also like:
- Glossy lip makeup inspiration to make you look stunning
- Review – SUGAR IT’S A-POUT TIME! VIVID LIPSTICK – CORALINE IN THE CITY (ORANGE-CORAL)
- How to wear makeup that goes with your lip color
- 5 Amazing DIY cosmetics to try this Valentine’s Day
- Review – Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick – Peach Blush