A makeup fixing spray is a spray that you use to help make your makeup last longer or to make your foundation & powder look less powdery & cakey. It also helps your foundation last longer. Some setting sprays are just like cucumber water, rose water, mineral water etc – refreshing, moisturizing sprays that will help almost melt your makeup into your skin making it a little less matte and foundation looking. Great for dry skin! It sort of creates a thin barrier around your makeup so heat, weather, humidity, sweat, etc won’t make your makeup slide off your face. Great for the summers! 🙂 The way to use this is by spraying it at one arm’s distance on to your face & then letting it dry on it’s own. Do not wipe/dab with a cloth or tissue. The product needs to get into the skin for it to work!
You might also like:
- How to do light makeup at home this Raksha Bandhan
- 5 Bright wedding makeup tips for a summer bride
- 5 Easy ways to take your makeup from drab to fab in minutes
- 3 Quick tips on how to fix a bad makeup and hair day
- 5 Easy makeup tips to keep you skin glowing all year long