This liquid eyeliner trick requires a steady hand & will make eyes appear wider.
- Start with a completely bare eye.
- On the upper lashes, dot the liquid liner into the spaces between the lashes, wiggling the liner into the lashes. The result is not supposed to be a line. It’s supposed to look as if the lashes themselves are super thick at the root.
- Apply mascara.
- Compare eye to other naked eye.
You might also like:
- 6 Smokey Eyes Makeup For The Festival Of Baisakhi
- How To Apply Kajal In 3 Easy Ways
- How To Apply Liquid Eyeliner For Beginners
- How to apply kajal on upper lid
- 13 Hot beauty trends for spring/summer 2017