By not moisturizing, your skin can actually end up over-producing oil to compensate for the moisture it isn’t getting, which means your skin can end up 10 times oilier! This can also happen with harsh, sulfate based cleansers. Opt for a gentle, sulfate free foaming cleanser (or a cleansing oil) and use a light, oil free moisturizer daily. Also, oily skin is prone to breakouts & acne, choose light water-based products that don’t clog the pores. Check if it’s labelled ‘noncomedogenic’. Noncomedogenic are skin care products that do not block pores.
You might also like:
- Review – Jergens Soothing Aloe Refreshing Moisturizer
- 9 Face Masks That Actually Work
- Top 5 beverages with skin boosting beauty benefits
- 6 Ways to use salt for gorgeous skin, hair, teeth and nails
- 10 Awesome beauty benefits of glycerin for your skin