Beauty tip for fuller lips
If thick lips can be made to appear smaller, thin lips can also be made to look fuller! Here’s how —
- Start by brushing lips with a toothbrush & some lip balm. It’s a great way to exfoliate & promote circulation in the lips, causing a temporary plump.
- Define your mouth with a pencil that matches your lips, then smudge the color over the lips with your finger. Skip the corners of your mouth—it can visually close in your lips.
- Apply a white pencil or a line of concealer a shade or two lighter than your skin tone to your cupid’s bow (the “m” shape right above your upper lip) so that light will bounce off it & play up this curvy area. Blend lightly.
- Swipe on a neutral lip color, then place a dab of shimmery gloss on the center of your bottom lip. This will reflect light for a bee-stung effect.
- Avoid dark lipsticks or glosses. They can make your lips look smaller. Instead, choose a lighter shade to give the illusion of fullness. Also, pick lipsticks with shinier finishes. Shine reflects light, making lips look even bigger.
You might also like:
- Review – Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Mr Lover
- Review – Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 07 – Rethink Pink
- Glossy lip makeup inspiration to make you look stunning
- Review – SUGAR IT’S A-POUT TIME! VIVID LIPSTICK – CORALINE IN THE CITY (ORANGE-CORAL)
- How to wear makeup that goes with your lip color
- 5 Amazing DIY cosmetics to try this Valentine’s Day
- Review – Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick – Peach Blush
- How to do ombre lip makeup in different styles
- Top 10 popular matte lipsticks that will give your pout a sexy makeover
- 3 Cute makeup ideas to sport on your best friend’s wedding