Don’t wait till the last minute, start preparing for your wedding day with these bridal tips for Indian brides
For a bride-to-be, there are so many things to be done until the last minute that you don’t get a chance to think too deeply about things. This post is a guide to help you understand the small things you need to do to look fabulous on your wedding day!
- Even out your skin with a yellow-based foundation as the flash of the camera will emphasize on pink tones.
- To help your concealer & foundation last long, set them with loose powder to mattify.
- Make sure to dust some bronzing powder on your neck in case if your dress has an open neckline.
- Nude & pale lip colors look dull & washed out in photographs. So go in for brighter shades – plum, red & pink.
- Line & fill-in lips with a lip liner first to make lipstick & lip gloss stay on longer.
- Choose water resistant/water proof eyeliner, mascara & kajal to avoid smudging.
- After doing your eye makeup, touch up a bit of highlighter on the browbone to give a ‘lifted’ look to the eyes.
- Use two shades of blush – a natural shade & a brighter shade applied just on the apples of the cheeks for a natural pretty flush that lasts.
You might also like: