Indian Bridal Wedding Lehenga in red and gold
This indo-western lehenga from the Millionare Store, Mumbai is perfect for any wedding function. I’d prefer doing a version without the beads near the stomach making it look very elegant in that beautifully shaped choli. Since the neck is wide, you could wear a diamond & ruby choker with pearl danglings. The earrings are the perfect size as the choker is pretty big.
You could carry a smart gold clutch in a very different shape from the usual & pair it with gold shoes.
For the eye makeup, try doing a gold brown smokey eyes. It’s going to look great with the red & gold lehenga. If you’d like, you could wear a bright red lippie since the eye makeup is downplayed. If you need to cover the head, stick to tied-up hairstyles. In case if you are carrying the dupatta on your shoulder, try the hairstyle shown below.
You might also like:
- 10 Useful tips on choosing the perfect Indian wedding saree
- Bridal makeup tips – The 9 Dos and Don’ts you need to pay attention to
- 19 Sabyasachi latest bridal collection for brides-to-be
- Stunning mehendi designs by Emma Clarke
- 30 Summer inspired mehendi designs