How to remove facial hair using only natural products
Every time you look in the mirror closely, do you see hair on your cheeks,chin & forehead that you wish would’t be there? I hear you girl! Want to try getting rid of them? Follow these easy steps:-
- Mix 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 tbsp of ground oatmeal & a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply paste evenly all over the face.
- Leave it on for at least 15 minutes & then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week for 3-4 weeks to eliminate facial hair permanently.
Remember, in case if you have PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, seeing a decrease in facial hair might take longer. But that doesn’t mean you don’t give this a try or start losing hope, right? Patience is key while performing any home remedies! So go on & try it out!
You might also like:
- Review – Watsons Sugar Cane Shower Scrub
- Review – Jergens Soothing Aloe Refreshing Moisturizer
- 9 Face Masks That Actually Work
- Top 5 beverages with skin boosting beauty benefits
- 6 Ways to use salt for gorgeous skin, hair, teeth and nails