Indian Bridal look with Manish Malhotra Anarkali Lehenga
According to me, Manish Malhotra makes the most gorgeous bridal wear! Each time there is a Fashion Week or a Couture Week, I wait to see what Manish has come out with that season! I can picture tons of brides wearing this stunning gold & pink anarkali-lehenga style. Imagine wearing this beauty with simple diamond & pink tourmaline droplet earrings! You don’t want to add too much jewelery & take the focus away from the outfit.
Accessorize to the minimum – skip the clutch if you want to. There is no hard and fast rule that you must carry a clutch at your wedding. In case if you are going to dance, you’ll be handing it over to a relative/friend, right? You may as well keep your hands empty & dance the night away (especially if you are wearing such a GORGEOUS outfit). Aren’t these shoes a beauty too? Simple yet elegant. Go with gold or silver simple but sleek peep-toes.
To compliment the outfit further, try doing a subtle purple-pink smokey eye & add a hint of white or silver in the inner corner to make your eyes look bigger! This is a great tip for people with small eyes. Your hairstyle can be in the form of a side updo or a closed knotted up bun. Add some fresh lily’s or orchids to make the look seem ‘fresh’!
I just love how this entire ‘look’ has come together! Amongst the first 8 ‘Indian Bridal Looks’, I feel this one is my best!!!
You might also like:
- Cute nail art ideas for medium length nails
- Stunning mehendi designs by Emma Clarke
- 30 Summer inspired mehendi designs
- Trendy Moroccan Mehendi Designs For All Occasions
- 26 Holi inspired beautiful mehndi designs for new brides
- 20 Holi inspired colorful nail art designs
- 23 Mind-blowing mehndi design images for this wedding season
- Top 10 Lehengas for the upcoming wedding season
- 30 Floral mehendi designs inspired by Spring bloom
- 25 Spring inspired nail art designs for a bridesmaid