For would-be brides – 15 bridal hairstyles for the Indian Bride
With the wedding season around the corner, many of you must be running all over the place to get your last minute work completed. By now you should have finalized your makeup artist & hair stylist. In case if you haven’t been able to think of hairstyle ideas, the below slideshow will help you decide the look you want.
Quick Tips when getting the Bridal hairstyle done
- On the day of the function, wash your hair well with the usual shampoo but skip the conditioner as conditioner makes the hair slippery and difficult to work with. Also, if you have very soft hair, the hairstyle might not stay in place for too long.
- Check with the hairstylist if they will be bringing any hair accessories or real flowers. If not, you should arrange for them.
- Hairstylists generally don’t give hair style trials. The ones who do, may charge a minimal amount to do it which they will deduct from the final amount in case if you choose to book them.
- Experiment if you have to! If you are someone who likes to try new things out, say it. Ask the hairstylist if they will be able to pull it off.
- In case if you are used to a particular hairstylist (the one you’d usually get your hair cut from), request them if they could do your bridal hairstyle (they are used to your hair texture and you are used to their touch).There’s absolutely no harm in getting your hair done else where. There’s no rule that says that the person who’s doing your makeup has to do your hairstyle as well.
- Finally, at any point, if you are not happy or uncomfortable about the style, feel free to voice it! At the end of it, YOU need to be happy with the outcome. And you only marry once! So what the hell 🙂
You might also like: