Gorgeous nail art designs for the bride-to-be
If you are one of those brides who’d like to plan everything way in advance, so that there is no last minute hitch, be sure to pick a great nail art design too! These should help you decide which design you’d like on your nails for your D-day—-
- Get the nail art done just a day before the wedding functions begin as there is a possibility that the nails might chip or crack and you’d be left with no time to run to the salon for a fix!
- If your nails are too thin and soft, opt for acrylic nails just for the wedding. They look gorgeous with the designs drawn on them.
- In case if you have some stones or diamontes glued to the nails, ask your nail artist to give you some spare just in case they fall off in the last moment.
You might also like:
- How to paint your nails like a pro
- How to do a French manicure in 9 easy steps
- 5 ways to prevent your nail polish design from chipping easily
- 25 simple nail art designs for a nail newbie
- 5 Must-Have DIY Nail-Care Products