Bridal look for Indian brides with a Pallavi Jaikishan red and gold lehenga
Pallavi Jaikishan has been around since three decades. Her ornate kurtas, lehengas and sari are mostly made in pure silks, chiffons and georgettes. Her timeless couture garments are treasured masterpieces passed down from one generation to the next. Her creations are classic yet versatile with rich embroidery,detailing and texture. This subtle and elegant lehenga can be very well worn by the bride for a reception.
A stunning polki diamond and stone necklace with earrings from Anmol jewelers can be worn with this lehenga as the neck line is wide and deep. Gold and silver Jimmy Choo sandals can be teamed up with a copperish-gold clutch to break the monotony of the red color.
Since the lehenga is in blood red, it would be advisable to go for grey/silver smokey eyes with hints of maroon/burgundy in it and keep the lips entirely muted. A sophisticated twisted bun or any hairstyle that is high up would look nice with this lehenga.
You might also like:
- 19 Sabyasachi latest bridal collection for brides-to-be
- 23 Mind-blowing mehndi design images for this wedding season
- Top 10 Lehengas for the upcoming wedding season
- 22 Gorgeous designer bridal lehengas and sarees for February weddings
- 20 Intricate mehendi designs for hands and feet