Gorgeous lehenga choli by Tarun Tahiliani for the Indian bride
Tarun Tahiliani is known for adding tons of grandeur to his outfits, especially if they are for Indian brides! The outfits range from a huge palette of color hence allowing a bride to choose away from the usual shades like red, pink, maroon and gold.
This beige lehenga is so stunning that any bride-to-be would love to wear it for her wedding or sangeet or engagement. It is filled with sequins, diamontes and thread work in a shade of baby pink. All you need to complete this look are diamond earrings with a similar colored pearl. If you would choose to wear something in the neck, I’d suggest you keep it simple, like a small diamond pendant or a string of single diamonds. For shoes, wear something in gold and silver as this will compliment the lehenga and go for a clutch that is a shade of black to break the monotony of beige and silver.
Leaving the hair open and giving it some gentle curls behind will give a very soft feel to the entire look. The makeup can be in shades of beige and black, or pink and purple or even bronze smokey eyes!
You might also like:
- 19 Sabyasachi latest bridal collection for brides-to-be
- 23 Mind-blowing mehndi design images for this wedding season
- Top 10 Lehengas for the upcoming wedding season
- 22 Gorgeous designer bridal lehengas and sarees for February weddings
- 20 Intricate mehendi designs for hands and feet