Stunning Sabyasachi anarkali for a bridal sangeet
Sabyasachi is a man of great talent. He pays intricate detail to every creation of his and makes every bride feel and look special. It’s very rare that you see 2 of the same design! Sabyasachi Mukherjee is known for his aesthetics, eye for detail and a never-dying penchant for classics. And perhaps the only designer who stands among the spectators and watches his show.
This lovely piece of work can be worn for a sangeet or even for the pheras/wedding. It’s a typical bridal color with such rich copper & gold embroidery. Wearing diamond chandelier earrings would be a great choice! Since the neckline is very wide, you could choose to wear a neck piece but keep it small. Or simply wear your mangalsutra and let it be the only thing that stands out. This will look elegant and not too over the top. The shoes and clutch can be in a shade of gold but make sure it’s more of a coppery-gold rather than a pure yellow gold as it might clash with the embroidery of the dress.
You might also like:
- 19 Sabyasachi latest bridal collection for brides-to-be
- 23 Mind-blowing mehndi design images for this wedding season
- Top 10 Lehengas for the upcoming wedding season
- 22 Gorgeous designer bridal lehengas and sarees for February weddings
- 20 Intricate mehendi designs for hands and feet