New to the makeup world? Here is a simple video on how to apply makeup for beginners
Do you love makeup but are not sure where to apply what and how must you begin? This video is an easy guide to all those beginners who want to apply makeup and play around with their features. This look can easily be worn at work, a meeting, or even to a party.
Product Description –
The Body shop Vitamin C face mist (used instead of a moisturizer)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
Kryolan FS22 concealer
MAC Studio fix powder+foundation
MAC Let me pop paintpot
MAC Lithe eye shadow pigment
MAC Embark eye shadow (outer corner)
MAC Gesso eye shadow (highlighter)
Faces Metal Brown eye pencil
Maybelline Colossal Volume express mascara
MAC Espresso (eye brows)
B&D Peach blush
MAC Chili lipstick
Clinique Chubby Stick Curviest caramel
MAC #217 blending brush
B&D blush/powder brush
Sigma flat eye shader brush
Sigma E20 short shader brush
MAC #129 blush brush
Sigma E70 medium angled shading brush
Here are some cues to help in the makeup application —
- In case if you are applying makeup for the first time, it’s best to do a patch test of the foundation before stepping out. If you land up with some allergic reactions, stop using the product immediately.
- Don’t compromise on skin care. Always begin by washing your face with a face wash and following it up with a moisturizer with SPF. Choose the moisturizer according to your skin type.
- Initially wear eye shadow colors that are more towards the neutral lines until you get confident to carry other shades. Once you are comfortable with coppers, golds, bronzes etc., experiment with bolder colors.
- Don’t blindly copy a look that a friend or colleague is wearing. It might not look as good on you as it might on her as everyone’s features are different. Tweak it to your style and be confident.
- If you have a bright lip color tucked in some corner of your vanity, now is the time to bring it out! Dab it on your lips with your fingers and top it up with a pink/flesh tone lipstick to achieve a gorgeous pout!