by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
Top 15 dresses to flaunt this winters
So, now that we are officially chilling with layers and layers of clothes covering us from head to toe, are we really happy looking so unfashionable? Well, I am not! That’s because I have got a great winter wardrobe. I did manage to shop for some interesting winter dresses that are keeping me warm and I am so happy to be looking stylish. Though, must admit that I did keep an eye on the latest styles (have been following-up on the Fall/Winter runway trends) and therefore, I take a pleasure in sharing the ‘in’ fashion winter dresses with you.
Get inspired by the latest cuts, colors, styles and prep up for a chic January and stylish February with 15 winter dresses. The theme is a take-away from the 60’s, for instance, solid hues, neutral tones and pastels too, soft wool look, wild fur, long coat length look and a bit of graphic patterns and bobs. Whether going out for cocktails or a simple girl’s night out. A full skirt dress in solid hue for a party, an A-line one with leggings, a black wrap-dress with gorgeous earrings, a sheathe dress if you are tall, a shift dress with a tote bag or a squared-neck dress with a headband, there are so many styles to choose from.
For your convenience, Zuri has compiled a list of top 15 dresses to flaunt in winters. Take a look and make sure to shop for one or two right away!
Here are some additional tips on winter dressing up:
- Team up your knee-length dress with an unzipped puffer coat.
- A bright bag as an accessory to go with a little black dress.
- Fur jacket is also pretty much in fashion, so don’t hesitate much to layer yourself up with one.
- A flowy dress with a gray jacket is bound to add oodles of style to your evening dressing-up.
- Looking to wear an overcoat over that pretty satin dress? Opt for an orange coat. Color your lips in orange for an overly modish look.
- Chic white and black combination is still in but as separates (as in top in white and skirt in black or vice-versa).
- Over sized sunglasses can further accentuate your glam winter look. So, own a pair if you haven’t got one. This accessory is pretty stylish this time of the year.
- Liquid leggings for a night out can add a bit of a bold touch to your overall look.
- With a black dress, wear accessories/jacket/scarf/leggings in burgundy. The combination is pretty hot this winter.
- A hot pink dress with a white overcoat is another awesome combination this season. Similarly, yellow and coral.
- For a bit of quirkiness, flaunt a motorcycle jacket on top of your long-ish winter dress.
- Match your heels and dress with the same color.
You might also like: