by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
Zuri has handpicked top 10 trendy Indo-Western fusion dresses for extra glamorous look on New Year’s Eve bash. Welcome 2015 in style!
Christmas was so much fun and now we are all geared up to bid adieu to 2014. The entire world is talking about New Year’s Eve. I am sure you aren’t just having a date with your pillow on the 31st night?! With a night-out planned well, it is equally important to have yourself prepped up as well. You got to look stylish in your New Year’s Eve Party outfit. Celebrate fashionably.
Zuri has handpicked 10 amazingly hot Indo-Western fusion dresses that are glamorous, trendy and so perfect for this season. These outfits are feminine, flirty, glitzy yet smart. Team it up with gorgeous accessories in gold or silver and wear smokey eyes. Voila! You are all ready to attend the party 🙂
Indo-Western dresses are much in vogue this year. Thanks to the Indo-Pak exposure and all the fashion trends that are heavily inspired by the west and the sub-continent. The ideal Indo-Western ensemble basically comprises of suit style shirt (short or extremely long) paired with parallels, trousers or cigarette pants with slits; ghaghra style skirt with quarter sleeves blouse, a halter neck maybe or a tank top; pants with choli tops; Indo-Western gowns; dhoti-style-salwaar and kurta; shirt length kurta with only one shoulder sleeve. Well, honestly, you can invent your own style and customize it as per your needs.
You can either shop online or have it tailor-made. Go for a bit of an embellishment for the seamless party look. Sparkles, sequence and antique work on bright colors, bold patterns and geometrical designs, there is so much to choose from.
Zuri has compiled a list of 5 hot styles that are trending in the Indo-Western outfit category:
1. Gown Sari: Sari in a gown format or you can say that it’s a gown with a pallu. Looks super stylish as an evening wear.
2. Slit Silhouette: Its basically a gown with a high slit teamed up with a dhoti or a churidar. Make it more interesting by draping a stole.
3. Lehenga that looks like a corset skirt: Now, this one is a very light version of a lehenga. Pair a corset top/blouse with a smart-casual skirt and there you go! All set for a glam evening.
4. Pant Sari: Sonam Kapoor has made it her style statement and so can you! This one is for those who love to experiment. Very edgy and bohemian. A perfect outfit for a New Year bash.
5. Crop Top Lehenga: This one outfit is all about new-wave. It is so elegant and suave. Go for printed top and plain skirt of the same color family.
So, get set to rock the floor with your western-cum-contemporary looks that are bound to get a lot of attention! Make sure to wear some sparkles and pumps. Here is wishing you a Happy New Year way well in advance!
You might also like: