by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
There is not much time left to say goodbye to 2014. Check out these super cool top 15 hairstyles for you to flaunt on New Year party. End this year on a stylish note!
We are just about a couple of days away from 2015 and I am sure that you are all excited about all the parties you got to go to! I know that you have already decided on the gorgeous dress, shoes that compliment, nails must be done as well, accessories that shall sparkle (especially that pretty statement piece which will adorn your neck), and hairstyle? Given a thought as yet? Guess not! So, here is some good news for you. Take a look at Zuri’s comprehensive party hairstyle guide that is sure to rock you on the dance floor. Ladies! Let’s end this year in style.
New Year Bash is all about glitter, sparkles, style and elegance. Whether you choose to wear a short dress, Indo-Western outfit or a long evening gown, just make sure that your hair looks extremely stylish. Go for bouncy, vintage or tight curls, straight hair parted centrally or sideways, braids with loose waves, big curls swept back, beachy curls done sideways, soft waves held away from the face, braided buns or a tight ballerina updo. Whatever you fancy, just go with it and decorate your hair with flowers, shiny bobby pins, headbands or any other hair accessory for that extra punch.
Take a look at some of the hot and fashionable hairstyles that are eye catching and really awesome —
1. Side Bang: Make a low ponytail, let a few hair strands fall on your forehead for the sake of bangs. Tie your pony in a floral hairband.
3. Low lung side braid: Extremely popular and stylish too! Use your fingers to rough up your braid. Wear it sideways and use a thin ribbon or floral strand when tying the knot.
4. Sticky straight strands: This one is an amazing takeaway from Fashion Weeks showcasing SS’15 collection. And no, it’s not too early to try it out. Use a flat iron and a bit of oil to get the look.
5. Asymmetrical updo: Tired of a Spanish updo, then here is a more unconventional one to try out. A messy chignon with a few strands twisted and turned with the help of a curling iron (the trick is to first apply it upwards and then go towards the hair roots) and Voila!
6. Half pinned, half open: Our favorite and it suits all face types. Use some sparkly bobby pins though!
7. Pixie: Here is a great style for short hair. For pixie, a great cut is a must. So, do visit your hairdresser to get back the lost texture. Now, opt for retro curls or gentle waves.
If your dress is not heavily embellished, then you must go for heavy eyes and a dark lipstick. Otherwise a neutral shade for lips and a lighter makeup will do the trick. The most important tip: Party away to glory in style and have a great year ahead! 🙂
You might also like: