Guest blogger Anshulika Chawla, author at Road2Beauty, a hopeless romantic and a doting mother shares with us 5 best Valentine’s Day outfit ideas. So, read on to look stylish this V-Day!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I am sure most of you would be dreaming about the perfect outfit to impress your love. After all, girls will be girls! We spend more time in speculating and acquiring a special outfit for ourselves than we do in thinking about a special date, gift, or planning the actual day for our partners! Don’t you agree?
And the good news is even boys like that! Along with other qualities of loyalty, love, understanding, and compassion, men love women who take much time and effort to dress up adorable and attractive for their partners. So girls, before you hit your “I have nothing to wear!” dilemma, check out these four best Valentine’s Day outfit ideas to sweep your man off his feet.
1. The Little Pink/Red Dress: Forget about your LBD (little black dress), no matter how stunning it is. The day is all about love and romance. So think romantic, think feminine and captivate your love in a solid red dress or cute pink dress. You can pair it with white, silver, gold, nude, black, and blue for an absolutely adorable look.
2. Flowing Maxi Dress: Flowing maxi dress can give any girl that classic romantic look, most guys dream of! The best part, there are plenty of patterns, prints, shapes, and designs available in maxi dress to suit any figure and occasion. So wear your favorite eyeliner, add a hint of color of to your cheeks and turn on the heat with your timeless classy look.
3. Flirty Skirt: A flirty skirt with a cute top will never fail you if you are looking for that perfect V-day party dress or date outfit. With your hemline skimping a little above the knee and pair of sexy wedges adorning your feet you are sure to make a lasting impression.
4. Work up with Prints, Lace, and Textures: Men love women who are feminine. One easy way to look feminine is to go for clothes and details that men never wear. Anything with polka dots, bold patterns, ruffles, and lace is sure to grab men’s eyeballs.
5. Play up your favorite items: We all have some pieces that we love and feel great in. Despite all buzz about Valentine’s Day outfit ideas and norms, if you still feel clueless and confused, the best way to go forward is to pick up your favorite items and play them up. It could be your best fitted jeans, a plaid top, bright colored denims or a cool smart jacket. Just add a few gold accessories, a sexy pair of heels, and a nice hair-do and there you are all set for any occasion or impression.
Anshulika Chawla is author at Road2Beauty, a popular Indian beauty blog about skincare, makeup, fashion and femininity. Besides being a beauty blogger, she is a freelance writer, avid reader, amateur cook, doting mother, hopeless romantic and nature lover. You can reach Anshulika Chawla on Twitter & Facebook.
You might also like: