by Richa Sharma
Spring is all about vibrant colors. So, why stay away from the color blast? Check out the hottest colors for nails and lips and look stylish this season.
It’s time to bid adieu to the winters and welcome the colorful spring. It’s also time to make way for new fashions, beauty trends, and colors. So get ready to dazzle this season by adding a pop of color to your look as Zuri brings to you 6 colors for your nails and lips that will be really hot this spring season.
This spring season, the classic bright and nude shades have been twitched and played around with to make more elegant and chicer versions of themselves. The cherry reds and neon oranges of the previous season have made way for shades like red, hot pink and dusty rose. Interesting nail trends like the half moon, negative space manicure and the one stripe metallic silver applied at the tip or vertically combined with pastel pinks and chic nudes have come up this season. We’ve narrowed it down to 6 shades that are a must have for your nails this season.
1. Marsala: Go for this wine-inspired maroon for your nails that’s so reminiscent of the good old 90’s and can be easily crowned the color of the year.
2. Dusty Rose: Come spring, and pastels are back in vogue every year. This muddy color with a tinge of pink is already a high street favorite when it comes to clothes and accessories and is definitely a must have for your nails this season.
3. Sea Foam Green: This soft and fresh color with hues of green is pure bliss. You could also go for a negative space nail art with seafoam green and add some quirk to your nails.
4. Peachy Pink: If you prefer neutral colors, then go for a peachy pink this spring. Give your nails a 3 coat job to get a beautiful coral.
5. Lilac: Lilac is again a pale color but still packs a punch. It’s cool and light notes make it just so perfect for spring.
6. Cobalt Blue: Amid all the minimalist neutral lacquers, there’s something so chic about blindingly bright blue nails. The cobalt blue of the previous year is still going strong and gives a perfect splash of color against any neutral outfit.
If there’s one trend that’s made a huge comeback this spring 2015, then it’s the statement lips. The bold red pout ruled the roost across all the spring/summer fashion weeks. The likes of Brooke Candy, Karolina Kurkova and Ashley Smith were seen sporting shades of scarlet on their lips at the NYFW. Rich, high impact, supersaturated lips, softened at the edges will be big this season. For an even bolder look, go for wine stained, deep berry, cherry lips. What follows is 6 hottest shades to wear on your lips this spring.
1. Poppy Red: The classic red pout can never go out of fashion and exudes instant glamor and boldness to your look. And poppy red can easily be called the ‘it’ lipstick color for 2015. And the best part is that it is perfect for any age.
2. Perfect Plum: If there’s one universally flattering shade that suits almost everybody, then it would be plum. Go for this bold red with undertones of purple to give yourself a more dramatic, vampish look this season.
3. Deep Berry: Try the deep berry on your lips for a naturally wine flushed pout this spring. But make sure the rest of your face looks fresh and glowing unless you want to look gothic.
4. Fuchsia Pink: With a perfect balance of depth and brightness, fuchsia pink is one of my personal favorites. The fresh, cool undertone makes it a perfect pick for spring season.
5. Bright Orange: Bright orange is perfect for women with warm undertones and darker skin tones and looks best with gold jewelry. This fiery hue was spotted on the likes of Emma Stone on the Oscars red carpet.
6. Pastel Pink: Pastel pink would be a perfect pick for women who shy away from bold lips. The subtle hue makes it extremely natural and wearable and imparts a soft, feminine look most suitable for this season. It also works brilliantly with smokey eyes.
You might also like: