by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
Zuri brings to you 15 latest Pakistani suits that will rule the summer of 2015. Take a look at these smashing hot suits now and flaunt an ultimate sophisticated look this season
So, finally sunny days are back and we will be able to wear lovely fabrics without any layers! This year, try out Pakistani suits with the twist of 2015! Zuri has compiled a list of 15 latest, smashing hot Pakistani suits which includes Pakistani shararas, ghagras, suits with pants, plazzo pants, and salwar-kameez. So, take a look at some of the best and latest Pakistani suits with summer-cool prints, beautiful patterns, intricate threadwork and embroidery patchwork.
From cottons to chiffons, the summer fabric in light as well as bright shades and hues is not just comfortable to wear but looks equally stylish if it fits well. This summer, lace, asymmetrical kurta length, fuchsia pink, creams, and whites are going to rule. The emphasis is also a lot on lowers. A loose shirt, long kurta or a super long kurta teamed up with loose plazzos, ghagra or sharara style pants is going to set the trend. Pakistani suits with fitted and straight pants look ultra-gorgeous on short height women and summer’2015 brings good news for tall women as well! Since, this year is also about the much talked about palazzos and shararas, which suits them really well. So, all you ladies with a good height! Get ready to look stunning in the ‘in-vogue’ Pakistani shararas.Here are a few basics of a Pakistani suit. Zuri recommends you keep these points in mind when making a purchase:
- Pakistani suits are characterized by embroidery, the more the intricate the threadwork, the better the quality of the suit.
- The surface elaboration is what defines a good Pakistani suit, so, that’s why the silhouette is meant to be very basic and is usually done in calmer palette of colors.
- Because of the complexity of this suit (since it is an ensemble of varied patterns and fabrics), try and stick to shades and hues such as emerald green, maroon, black and dark blue. These colors tend to enhance the embroidery.
- As compared to regular kurtas that can be short, knee-length and long, the straight-cut Pakistani shirts/kurtas are longer and make you look taller and slimmer.
- If you are tired of churidaar-pajamis and uninteresting salwars which have been done to death, then opt for a Pakistani suit with shararas, ghagra (for festive occasions) or straight pants (for casual events and everyday wear).
- Pakistani suits are loose and airy. Since fabrics used are mostly light lawn cotton, they can easily hide your flab and flatter every Indian figure.
So, get ready to look sophisticated and fashionable this summer with the trendy Pakistani suits of your styles and colors. Go for a pair of long earrings or jhumkis and wear your hair in a braided bun or leave them loose. Put on a shade of summer on lips and nails and keep your eyes bright and smokey. There you go, you summer lady! Eyes are on you.
You might also like: