by Isha Sharma
Take a look at 19 fabulous party wear sarees of 2015 that are sure to make this summer a glamorous affair for you!
Although there are so many different ways of wearing a saree but still this versatile piece of clothing is a must have in every Indian woman’s wardrobe. For some it marks the journey from being a girl to a lady and for some it marks the beginning of a new life as a bride. Whatever the emotion maybe but it’s interesting to see how tastes and preferences vary of different regions and communities across the country. There are countless patterns and styles to choose from. Saree is an integral piece of clothing that has stayed with Indian women since centuries.
If you are about to tie the knot this summer or have recently gotten married, check out the following stunning 19 party wear sarees. As a newly wedded bride, you might be planning to buy sarees to wear in functions that might follow after the wedding. Not just any saree but the one that is appropriate for the weather too.
As you check-out the most stylish options for party wear sarees, Zuri would like to share top saree trends for 2015 summer wedding season-
1. Metallic accents and embroidery: Metallic shades like silver and gold are popular this year as well and were integrated by many top designers in their saree collection. Gold beading and embroidery look stunning on pastels and soft hues which are best for the summer season.
2. Neutral pairing of black and white: If you already have a lot of colors in your wardrobe then try a neutral black and white saree. Although, this combination is not a common summer look, but this classic pairing of black and white can never go wrong.
3. Beauty in simplicity: Lace patterns and subtle yet intricate embroidery on the saree and blouse are a big hit this season. These are perfect for cocktail parties, receptions, outdoor events, day or evening time parties. These designs are elegant and yet so stylish.
4. High collar or cropped style blouse: It’s time to flaunt your toned summer body as cropped blouses are extremely popular this season. You can also go for a high collar blouse with either short or long length. Both these designs are classy and fun and perfect for the summer wedding season.
5. A mixture of different fabrics: Fabric contrast is another trend that has gained popularity. The playful mixture of different fabrics like silk, sheer net, linen, jute etc helps to create a voluminous look.
From elegant, soft, vintage, to dark, sexy and ethereal, you can pick any carry any look with your saree. Mix and match designs and create your own look.
You might also like: