by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
Zuri has handpicked 10 ultra-chic and smashing hot nail polish colors! This summer, flaunt your hands and feet in style. Ladies! Look cool and beat the heat with your glamorous look
So, we are right here, sipping our ice-tea, chilling by the pool side or perhaps, having a glass of mojito on a cool summer evening. Good old summer days are back. Packed with vacations and pool parties, for some, its the wedding season too! Therefore, in this season, beat the heat by wearing fresh, new shades of lips and nail colors. Trust me! They will just enhance your mood ad make you feel glamorous. Besides, it’s also a good excuse to stay away from the bright colors. To make your life a bit better, Zuri has handpicked 10 latest and smashing hot nail polish colors for you to flaunt this season.
Go quirky with the offbeat shade of green, feel cool with an ultra hot hue of red, feel chic and have fun with beautiful fuchsia. Take a look at these 10 amazing nail polish colors. Wear them in style this summer:
1. Milky Lemon: This one tops the chart. Really hot this summer, milky lemon is tantalizing hot. An ideal color for an afternoon brunch and a perfect beauty for a evening time pool party. The shade goes well with all skin-tones. You can team it with a simple silver bracelet or a gold bangle and there you go, you gorgeous lady!
2. Sizzling Mandarin: Now, this one color is sizzling hot this summer season. Infact, mandarin has been doing its rounds for some time now! It is probably here to stay for a while. If you aren’t quite sure whether to wear a darker shade or a lighter one, then just follow your instincts. See what your mood says and paint your nails in any shade of mandarin.
3. Bubbly Blue: Go light with a bubbly blue. Decorate your nails in maya blue and let your hands do the talking. This color is definitely a unique one. Whether it is a white dress or a cream lehenga, apply this awesome summer shade for an amazing overall look. Besides, you can also go for a dress in a contrast color, perhaps baby pink or a pale yellow 🙂
4. Fuchsia Fun: This summer have fun with fuchsia. A cute color for your nails is bound to get you going. Whether it is a beach-side holiday or a trip to Himalayas, don’t forget to paint your lips in fuchsia pink. The color is damn hot and looks vibrant too!
5. Classy Camel: Ladies, are you in love with bronze, brown and similar shades? Then, we have got your a color of your liking, but with a twist! Try out a perfect camel nail polish color for a night-out or to a family celebration. You are going to love your look. Don’t forget to wear a gorgeous shade on your lips and winged eyeliner. We also suggest you go all silver that night. Silver earrings, neck-piece and bracelet/bangle. Go for a centrally parted hairdo and smokey eyes for a super-ethnic look.
6. Lucky Lavender: Pale lavender nails might seem somewhat simple but give them a good two-coat job or get inspired by French manicure and add a subtle silver stripe at the tip of your nails. It is going to look awesome.
7. Peachy cream: Peach or cream? Well! go for peach and cream! Peachy cream is the in color. A dress or a show or a lip color..this one is just so much in vogue these days. So, why not dip your nails in it. Flaunt it in style with your denim jeans, white short/tee and a summer hat with hair left loose! Perfect 70s vintage look.
8. Apple Red: Never underestimate the strength of red! If you are bored of sheer, neutral shades, then this classic apple color is a good option for you. Team it up with matching matte red lips and shimmering eyelids if bold is your style statement.
9. Sage Green: Are you in love with the old world charm? Then, here is a glamorous (and a bit quirky) nail color for you. Sage green has a lovely look to it. Yes! A bit edgy, but then that’s what summer is all about. So, don’t have to play it safe. Go all out and show the world, your eccentric side!
10. Pearly White: This one is the latest manicure color for the season. Hot and elegant..pearly white nails look chic on a hot summer day. You can wear this color to office and even to post-office parties! Team it up with a heavy eye makeup and rosy pink cheeks.
You might also like: