by Neha Paranjpe
Want summer perfect pout? Then, try out these 6 amazingly simple beauty tips for natural-looking, gorgeous lips!
Every girl dreams of having perfect rosy and soft pink lips. But with the everyday pollution, dust and our routines, the lips can darken, begin to chap and overall lose their sheen. But instead of trying a super expensive range of products why not opt for some simple at-home tips for irresistible looking lips? Pucker up those precious lips and get the perfect pout with these simple beauty tips.
1. Exfoliate: Just like your skin, your lips too need regular exfoliation. Now you can find many lip scrubs in the market, but you can avoid spending that much and easily make one at home yourself. Start by taking some sugar and add a few drops of olive oil. Then squeeze the juice of half a lemon and add a few drops of honey to the mixture. Take a small amount on your finger and rub it all over your lips. Give it a good scrubbing and then wash it off. You will instantly notice a difference and feel your lips feeling softer. Do this regularly about twice or thrice a week and your lips will be back to their pink and luscious self in no time.
2. Hydrate: Your body needs hydration and your lips need it too. Remember to drink plenty of water every day to flush out the toxins that cause darkening of the skin and the lips. If your body lacks water it will begin to show on your face in the form of chapped or cracked lips. So drink 2-3 liters of water daily to ensure the good health of your lips and skin.
3. Prime your lips: Before applying your lipstick add a protective layer on your lips by applying some chapstick or petroleum jelly. This will keep the chemicals away. Also, sometimes the dark shades of lipstick begin to stain your lips over a long time of consistent use. Adding a protective layer prevents this from happening.
4. Rose petal lip pack: Haven’t heard of lip packs before? Well! We just came up with this one because we found out about the amazing effects it has on your lips. Crush some rose petals in a bowl and add a few drops of honey and milk to it. Apply it on your lips before you go for a bath and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off and reveal natural looking, stunning pink lips. Follow this regularly to improve your pout.
5. Honey balm: Honey is an excellent method for treating and healing chapped or peeling lips. Apply a coat of honey on your lips before bedtime and leave it on overnight. In the morning use a toothbrush to softly scrub your lips and remove the peeling skin. Do this every night to keep your lips healthy and soft, naturally.
6. Use lip stains: One amazing way to add some color to your face is to use lip stains. They are very light and don’t coat your lips like a thick coat of lipstick. This gives you a natural feeling all day long while you show off a stunning, natural looking color on your lips all day long.
You might also like: