Polka Coffee, a lifestyle blog linked to Red Polka brings to you 7 amazing nail art designs inspired by geometry, dots, and lines!
The weather is so beautiful and colorful outside, that it’s a perfect time to pop some more colors! So let’s have some fun, shall we? Clothes, shoes, and accessories may add the style quotient to your personality, but nail art adds just the right amount of oomph needed to stand out from the crowd! Here are some uber cool nail art trends you’ll definitely want to try out!
Things you will need for awesome DIY Nail Art:
- A base coat
- A top coat
- Two nail paints of your choice, in complementing shades
- A white polish
- A dotting tool or a toothpick
- Sellotape or colored nail art tapes (Easily available at beauty stores)
- File your nails properly
- Push cuticles back gently
- Buff nails so that there are no jagged edges
- Make sure that there is no dampness on or around your nails
- Apply the base coat
- Apply the color of your choice
- Never forget to top your nail art with a top coat
The following nail art ideas look very cool and attractive; they are very easy to do too. Check them out!
1. Nautical Lines and Stripes
5. Monochrome Easy Geometry
- Maya Blues (LYN Lacquers Blues Collection)
- Bright Fuchsias (Lakme Absolute Fast & Fabulous Nail Polish)
- Graffiti Colours (Color Show Go Graffiti Nail Polish Maybelline)
- Pearly Crushes (NYX Ink Nail Art Nail Polish)
- Hot Mandarins (Inglot Nail Enamel)
Top Coats (L’oreal Paris Color Riche Les Vernis Top Coats Collection)
Base Coats (Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Smooth & Strong Base Coat – Z3222 Clear)
About Polka Coffee: Polka Coffee is your e-coffee-table-book; here you will have recourse to quick reads that interest you, and inspire you, and inform you of all things, fashion and lifestyle. It’s a venture of Red Polka where you can find curated collections of beautifully crafted designs in fashion and lifestyle. It showcases brands, their trendsetting products, and the unique stories behind them. It’s team of Fashion Curators showcases tastefully crafted products under a weekly theme.
You might also like: