by Kangna Agarwal
This Raksha Bandhan, simply look the best! Apply makeup in 8 easy steps for a gorgeous festive you!
Raksha Bandhan is around the corner. This is the day sisters eagerly wait to flaunt their ethnic look, shower love on their brothers by tying beautiful rakhis and get gifts in return. No wonder Raksha Bandhan is one joyous festival for girls and definitely calls for looking beautiful. Celebrations to this festival remain incomplete without donning a gorgeous look. And we like it this way!
So ladies, what are your preparations to look gorgeous? Check out some great tips which will help you girls look beautiful this Raksha Bandhan!
1. The first and foremost step is to apply a moisturizer with SPF. This will keep your skin hydrated and also help the concealer glide on smoothly. If you have an oily skin, then use a primer all over your face. Use concealer only in areas where you need it using a pointed concealer brush. Then blend it using your ring finger.
2. Applying foundation is the second step. Using a foundation stick may give you a perfectly even skin. Apply thick lines of foundation on your cheek bones, sides of your nose and above your brows and blend with your fingers.
3. If you find any mark still poking on your face, you may use a concealer again to hide it. Then dab a little powder with a puff. This will not only keep the foundation intact but will also absorb the extra oil on the face.
4. Use a blush to shade and highlight your cheekbones. Always apply the blush with a brush on the apple of your cheeks and then blend the color up toward the temples with your fingers. You can choose bright hues or go natural. If you think you have overdone the cheekbones, defuse it by applying a little foundation over it instead of washing it.
5. For getting the right and subtle eye makeup in no time, apply a shimmery cream shadow, usually the lightest shade, from lash lines to the brow bones. Gently rub the shadow with your index finger.
7. Finish off your look with double coats of mascara, focusing on the outer lashes. For those having smaller lashes, they may use an eyelash curler before pluming their eyes with mascara. If your brows aren’t full, you may lightly fill them using a pencil kajal.
8. Don’t forget to fill your lips with a nice colored lipstick. You can also choose to opt for nude shades. Dab a little balm on your lips if they are dry or cracked. Slick on a layer of gloss to help the color last for long!
So ladies, follow these simple steps at home and look gorgeous this Raksha Bandhan!
You might also like: