by Richa Sharma
This Bhai Dooj, Select from our recommended range of all new and designer Anarkali suits. Look traditionally glamorous this festive season!
With the festive season in its full fervor, I’m sure each one of you is digging into their wardrobes for outfits, be it sarees, ethnic suits or for that matter even Indo-western ensembles. But one outfit that can never go wrong is your good old Anarkali suit. So whether it’s a wedding or a social gathering or an occasion like Diwali, Bhai Dooj etc, an Anarkali can always come to your rescue. So today, we bring some latest Anarkali suits for you to adorn this Bhai Dooj.
1. Belted bespoke: The belted Anarkali, created by Sabyasachi is one style that’s really popular with the Bollywood divas and the likes of Aishwarya, Kareena and Bipasha have often been seen sporting this trend. It’s basically a floor length Anarkali that has an embroidered belt, with the dupatta neatly tucked inside the belt. This style works really well for women with a slender waist, highlighting their curves at the right places.
2. Asymmetrical trail cut Anarkali: If you’re looking for something ethnic, yet trendy for Bhai Dooj, then the asymmetrical Anarkali is your go to outfit. So this one has an asymmetrical trail cut with the Anarkali being shorter from the front and slightly longer from the back, making it resemble a trail. This style is capable of making you look chic, while keeping the traditional essence of the outfit intact.
3. Floral motifs: So you thought florals were only for spring/summer? Think again, cause floral Anarkalis is one trend that’s really picking up this season. Floral prints in rich fabrics like tussar silks is really hot this season. The look is soft, feminine and casual making it an ideal pick for an occasion like Bhai Dooj.
4. Velvet valour: Come winters, and velvet makes a grand comeback ever year. So whether it’s a silk Anarkali with a velvet yolk or it’s just an embellished velvet odhni to grace your Anarkali, the choice is yours. But you just can’t do without a dash of this classy velvet fabric on your outfit this season.
5. Anarkali with Sharara pants: If there’s one trend from the previous year that’s still going strong, then it’s Anarkalis with Sharara pants. Shararas took the fashion industry by storm and there’s still no stopping this trend. For an occasion like Bhai Dooj, opt for a light weight Sharara with an embroidered Anarkali.
So these were a few Anarkali styles for you to sport this Bhai Dooj. Try one of these ideas and you’re sure to look nothing short of exquisite.
You might also like: