by Mansi Kohli
This Bhai Dooj, stun your brother with pretty, exquisite mehndi designs!
Glorify the bond of love between brothers and sisters after the high-voltage Diwali celebrations this year, and make it a special one that too. Nowhere else in the world such bonds are celebrated with such aplomb, apart from India. Sisters wait for their pampering moments almost twice a year, Raksha Bandhan being one of them and towards the end, Bhai Dooj. While placing the auspicious tilak on your brothers’ forehead, and performing the aarti rituals thereafter, let your palms not be empty. Show him the light of love, bonding, togetherness and wishes galore with chic mehndi designs to flaunt.
17 Pretty mehndi designs to flaunt on Bhai Dooj:
- Traditional motifs and patterns, symbolizing evergreen togetherness between your brother and you. Life has its own fair share of ups and downs, and females known that all too well. The intricate designs embossed on your hands symbolize unity, bonding and togetherness.
- Peacock for abundance to bring in your brother’s life. The peacock design ingeniously displayed on the palms and fingers of women signifies your feminine beauty and irresistible charm. The detailed design of peacock along with its eyes and feather drawn stands as a symbol of prosperity and abundance.
- Floral touches to the palms and hands symbolizes an aromatic life ahead for your brother. For the palms, you could think of mehndi designs in the form of the mandala, pretty flowers or the sun God! For the back of the palms, you can get protection symbols drawn.
- May his career soar high; symbolize the same with swan mehndi designs. The swan design stands for success and beauty. When girls get their feet and ankles inked in swan design, it is known to exhibit confidence, coupled with wealth creation.
- Lace circle and roses for the love that you bestow on him would make for a pretty mehndi design. From the days of struggle to happiness expected ahead, as his sister allow him to show you better future with butterflies decorated on your hands and palms.
- The mandala mehndi designs for good luck. Bring in more happiness and joy with plenty of flowers drawn on your hand, your wrist and your feet. Spread the fragrance of love this Bhai Dooj and make your brother happy too.
- Flora and fauna resonating the season of abundance which your brother should always have in his life. Flowers resonate the everlasting bond and fragrant touches to the sanctified relationship between a brother and his sister.
- A peacock motif representing the dance of abundance and togetherness between brothers and sisters this lifetime.
- For wisdom, intuition and clarity of mind, may your brother have the best thoughts coming through for success and more with the owl motif on your palms.
- A dream catcher with mehndi designs in circles is an apt way of expressing your wish to have your brothers dream caught and manifested soon!
Here were the best of the many chicest and cute mehndi designs we found for you. Should you have some of your own to share, do write in!
You might also like: