by Mansi Kohli
2016 is going to be a rage with quirky and sensuous designer bridal lehenga designs. Let’s take a look at some trendy designs!
Wish we had a wedding to attend twice or thrice every month, and we would have worn these beautiful designer bridal lehenga designs of 2016 for sure. If you are attending your besties wedding or maybe getting married next year, please check out these chic and luxe designs to seek inspiration from!
1. Conventionally yours in chic pinks: For brides who want to stick to the norms of reds in their bridal trousseau, there are designer bridal lehenga designs in vogue to choose from; offbeat pinks and not the boring reds this time though. A rose lehenga by Satya Paul with rose patches and cutwork on the blouse and skirt. Crystal embellishments on the blouse and handcrafted that too, steals the show with a matching dupatta to drape on D-Day!
2. Sheer Anarkali topped designer bridal lehengas: Quite an innovative amalgamation of the Anarkali and the lehenga, designer Ritu Kumar brings to the bride a classic yet modern touch for her bridal trousseau to flaunt on D-Day.
3. Creamy touches with subtle embellishments: Anita Dongre stuns the bride-to-be with a touch of cream. The combination of hues being quite exceptional, works for the perfect summerish Indian wedding with a light touch of shades on raw silk. What we love about the play of shades would be the lime green embroidered choli and the yellow bordered designer bridal lehenga skirt, a perfect match for the trendy bride-to-be to flaunt at her wedding!
4. Cropped peplum kurta lehengas by Rohit Bal: Wine shades aren’t for the Fall and Winter weddings only. They can bring about a luxe oomph factor to the summer sagas too. Ace designer Rohit Bal shows us how peplum top cholis in red wines and velvet, with low high hems, aari work in gold and the empirical waist line fit with an accentuated collar can work with brocade hem lines on the designer bridal lehenga.
5. A French love song collection by Payal Singhal: Designer Payal Singhal turned into a French chanteuse singing her ‘French love song’ for the brides to be. As seen on the ramps of the Amazon India Fashion week, Payal brought the cropped jackets back with a bang on top of a strappy choli, and a large flared designer bridal lehenga skirt in off-white! What captures the eyes is the chic floral embroidery done in gold!
6. Full-sleeved and in olive green: A chic designer bridal lehenga by Rimple and Harpreet Narula brings back the vows and oohs-ahhs like never before. Quite a run away from the traditional colours seen on an Indian bride, the olive green full-sleeved lehenga is a treat to the eyes; an outstanding one that too.
7. Lehengas with semi-precious stones or mirror work embellishments: Suneet Verma brings to the would-be brides a touch of class and elegance with semi-precious stones and mirror worked cholis on designer bridal lehengas. Streamlined to a slim fit, the lehenga skirt isn’t too voluptuous but the semi-precious stones and the mirror work on the choli and the skirt, makes up for the glam-sham effect!
We hope you loved the collection!
You might also like: