by Mansi Kohli
Stylish ensembles to dress up in and to make a fashion statement at the V Day celebrations!
While we are busy running around at work, at college or maybe with the household chores, we cannot but get excited over the thought of V Day celebrations with him. Impress him a little more, but do it for yourself as well- start looking out for the best and the most gorgeous ensembles– not over the top blingy ones, but something minimalistic, solid colored, vibrant and which speaks of radiance and elegance at the same time. Here are a couple of chic ensembles so gorgeous, you wish V Day celebrations was for life!
1. Vibrant Yellow Cocktail Dresses: Most of the PYTs and women would be either in reds, pinks, peaches or shades of the same family. To bring in a warm touch, more vibrancy and plenty of fun on a nippy romantic day, think of mustards and yellows to make the warm colors dance and play. We would like to suggest a yellow chic cocktail dress for the evening party look. Complete the fashion statement with minimal makeup, neutral shoes and accessories.
2. Lady in Red Statement: Plus size, curvy, ‘a little large’ or more, be proud of your body shape and size, and dress to compliment every inch of your body with confidence. A red cocktail frock is a cute number to wear, especially when paired with wild printed tote bags or clutches and black pumps.
3. Think Pink this Valentine: A royal touch for sure, with a feminine and a very dainty side to it- the lace cocktail dress with simple plain hues and plenty of flair when mixed with a neutral shaded scarf would be an ideal V Day celebrations number to flaunt. Remember, classy girls wear pearls- a pearl neck-piece thus helps enhance the statement.
4. Cherry Blossom Maxi Dress: Feminine and very romantic, touches of pinks on whites and with plenty of floral designs on the maxi dress too- the cherry blossom maxi dress can be worn solo or paired with a netted shawl for the date night at the parties or when out with him alone. Flats or heels go well with this dress, but in peaches or pinks only!
5. Long Midnight Blue Numbers: If the party scene is for a late night affair and dinner before that with him alone, stun him with a royal embrace of the midnight blues. Long satin midnight blue dresses paired with rose gold heels and a chic updo would be the best way to flaunt your regal fashion statement.
6. Georgette Patiala Salwaar: If you would like to get all desi and Indian with your look, you could have the georgette Patiala salwaar in royal navy blue tones and short Anarkali borders with a netted chunni worn. Work it out with heels for the feet, a neutral shaded clutch in hand and a chic hairdo!
7. Saree Gowns for a Formal Dinner Date: Should he be taking you to one of his friend’s formal V Day celebrations, you then have to dress up to the occasion. Designer saree gowns are the apt ensembles to wear. They speak of regal touches, luxe fashion statements and classy personas as well.
8. Pink Embroidered Cotton Anarkali Suit: For a semi-formal to formal date out with him, and if he is someone who doesn’t like his woman showing too much skin and jazz, the pink embroidered cotton Anarkali suit would be a gorgeous ensemble to choose for the evening. Wear heels to enhance the look and tie your hair into a bun for the length to come by!
9. Pink Anarkali with Draped Dupatta: Feel like a princess when out with him at a formal V Day celebration, wearing the pink Anarkali with draped dupatta. To complete the look, you could wear nude heels or chunky mojaris with the pink Anarkali with draped dupatta.
10. Ombre Palazzo Draped Saree: Sarees help accentuate the features on a woman and epitomizes feminine charms as well. Stun him when he meets you at the formal do wearing an ombre palazzo saree, an embroidered choli and with motifs on the pallu.
Loved these ten ensembles so gorgeous, didn’t you? We loved them too, and if you have gorgeous ensemble ideas of your own to share- write in!
You might also like: