by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
Take a look at best of the best wedding hairstyles inspired by the romantic vintage theme!
Summer weddings are full of glamour. With halter necks, sleeveless blouses and all the skin show that happens around this time of the year, one gets to look ultra-sexy and super hot during summer weddings. However, if the hairstyle isn’t quite in place, it can really be the reason for a spoilt mood (and bad looks by default). That’s why- you got to think a bit harder as to what to sport with a saree, lehenga, Indo-Western outfit or a lehenga-saree. Besides, who says that you must tie-up your hair in a conventional hair-bun? Gone are the days when looking neat and sweat-free meant opting for a simple bun and covering it with the lehenga’s pallu.
Zuri brings to you 18 stylish wedding hairstyles which are inspired by the elegant and romantic vintage theme. Look chic and bridal with our choice of hairstyles. Whether you have poker-straight or curly hair, medium or short-length hair, these wedding hairstyles suit all sorts of textures and lengths.
1. Classic updo with a twist: A classic wedding updo has no definition really. It is beautiful and can be customized depending on the hair length, face-cut and the attire. You can go for a messier side bun or a low chignon with a saree, a ballerina bun with a Swarovski headband for a fairy-look. If your style is a bit eccentric, opt for boho-look by sporting a floral headgear. Updos are summer-proof as well as convenient to wear. They are versatile too. At a wedding, wear an elaborate updo without feeling overdone. For a polished look, go for a swirled chignon.
2. Messy braid worn with elegance: Messy-look is here to stay. Extremely popular and playful, we suggest you go for a messy braid on the mehndi night. This hairstyle also comes with an advantage. In order to wear a messy braid, you don’t have to be a pro or a master hairstylist to achieve the perfect look. Moreover, you can also twist and turn your messy braid into a bun (braided chignon, crown braid, knotted French braid) for an ultimate festive look.
3. Curls all the way: From perfect bangs to super-curled look, this summer take out your curlers and put them on over-night. Why? Cause it’s your wedding and nothing can beat the twisted and pinned up bangs backs to give it an updated finish. Wear them in style with a sexy cocktail dress to receive unlimited compliments.
4. Stylish half pin-up: Easy half-up and half-down hairstyles can never go out of fashion. Moreover, they are a perfect for the season. Customize it as per your need. Whether you’re headed to a pre-wedding function of your best friend or getting ready for your own wedding, sport a half-up-half-down hairstyle. It effortlessly amps up a simple look.
5. Sleek-chic ponytail: There are atleast 100 variations in a ponytail hairstyle. From the gym-look to a formal office meeting, a ponytail can suit all occasion types. However, the hair-length and texture of your hair matters a lot when trying out different looks with a ponytail. This season, go for a high ponytail with a designer saree. Secure your pulled-away hair in a glittery hair band or decorate it with a floral band.
Whether you’re getting married or a bridesmaid or simply the guest at a wedding this summer, try out any of these suggested hairstyles for an elegant you!
You might also like: