by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
Check out 10 trendy and latest haircuts inspired by famous Hollywood and Bollywood divas!
This summer get yourself a chic makeover and the best way to start from is your hair. Experiment with your hair-length. Go for layers or beat the heat with a cute pixie cut. The idea is to recognize your face-cut, forehead size and just draw some inspiration from the latest celeb looks. Zuri brings to you 10 latest summer haircuts inspired by top Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities. So, next time you are visiting a salon, just carry the look on your handset and ask them for an exact replica!
Let’s take a look at the 10 amazing and trendy hair-looks of this year.
1. Charlize Theron’s blunt chop: Choppy hairstyle is a go-to trend this summer. Breezy, casual and versatile, opt for a jaw-length shaggy haircut or let it grow till your shoulder. The short blunt waves adds to the overall personality, giving your hair a a unique character!
2. Taylor Swift’s fringed shag: Swift’s hybrid shaggy-bob is such a trend these days. It looks ultra-cool on a hot summer day. Sport it with a sexy outfit, like a short dress and dramatic makeup for a monsoon party. Don’t forget to wear the classic-winged eyeliner and a pair of danglings in your ears for a rock-star look.
3. Sienna Miller’s rounded lob: What’s a lob? Well! It’s nothing but a short name for ‘long bob‘. If you want to spend less time styling your long-length hair (to some ‘long’ could probably mean shoulder-length), but want a meaningful haircut which looks sizzling hot even when the temperature outside is soaring high, then go for a rounded lob. This haircut also happens to be ideal for round face-cuts. You can also opt for a scrunched look on special occasions by getting the hairstylist to give you an imperfect shaggy look alongside a rounded lob.
4. Priyanka Chopra‘s bob: In case shaggy cut is not your style, then, it’s just safe to try out a stylish bob. You can add more fun to your baby-bobs by highlighting a few streaks, or adding 2-tier layers or by just about giving it a messy look by curling them with the hair-rod. And, in case Piggy Chop is your inspiration, then try out two-tiers with edges, cut at different angles for a glam twist.
5. Deepika Padukone‘s long streaks: Long, straight or wavy hair tend to streamline a circular face, making it look less round. Besides, you can try out a variation of hairstyles with long hair. A side-messy-braid at a summer party or a ballerina bun with the traditional saree. Add blonde streaks (ideal for Indian complexion) to add more substance to your overall-look.
6. Gul Panag’s pixie cut: Weather it’s Emma Watson or our very own Mandira Bedi, pixie is a perfect boho-chic haircut. If you’ve wanted to look like Halle Berry or Gul Panag but were scared to, go right ahead. We promise that this super sexy hairstyle with a cropped cut is only going to transform your look for good. Besides, it is sure to give your face an oval appearance.
7. Kangna Ranaut’s short curls: Natural curls can be a blessing in disguise. During summer months, a short curly hairstyle is the most preferred style amongst women who are dying to have their long-ish hair length chopped off. Additionally, a bob looks amazing on short curls. Carry it off in style with an ethnic Indian attire as well as trendy western outfits.
8. Aishwarya Rai‘s long hair with side-swept bangs: Aish is a style icon. If this is a look you love, you’re going to want to ask your stylist for layers that start slightly below the chin, and are angled outward, not inward. You would also have to decide on the length of your side-swept bang (they bring attention to your cheekbones). Some opt for short fringe, while others prefer it is long enough to be pulled back behind the ear. Be sure to curl your sections away from your face instead of towards it for a perfect oval-face look!
9. Penelope Cruz’s front bang: If you have a broad forehead like Cruz, then, it’s best to go with a front bang. We also term it as a fringe that is curved. It complements the shape of a rounded face and also plays up the eyes, making them the focus. And when it grows in length, you can take it sideways 🙂
10. Jennifer Aniston’s layered and highlighted shaggy cut: That 70s feathered disco or 80s rocker look can never go-away. Of course, you will have to add a bit of the latest and trending elements to it. However, one style that remains as it is, unchanged and extremely popular with women about the age of 40 is the Rachel haircut inspired by Jennifer Aniston. It is not just elegant, but also responsible for giving an older face an elegant look.
You might also like: