by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
Here are 6 stylish and latest hairstyles to sport on Rakhi!
The festive season is here. Starting with Raksha Bandhan, till Diwali, which is soon followed by Christmas and New Years, that time of the year is back when we try and look our best. So, why not learn a few stylish hairstyles as well? Whether it is about getting the easy glam look or jazzing your hair with the right accessory, discover how to do the ultimate festive hairstyle look inspired by the A-list and popular Hollywood and Bollywood divas.
1. Cute Ponytail with a Twist: There are at least a million ways to wear a ponytail. Side, braided, twisted and so many other variations which can boost your glam quotient. This knotted ponytail is cute when worn with a dress as well as an elegant Indian outfit. You’ll never look at putting your hair up into a ponytail as a throwaway hairstyle again.
2. Stylish Switch Bun: If you are a typical hair-down girl, then you must try and tie them up in an updo for a different looking you. From a super-messy, voluminous, teased-out bun to a neat ballerina or a French one, you can add your own twist and tailor-make it to suit your personality. Here is an easy switch bun that can be tried anytime, any day of the year.
3. Braided Bun: Ranging from expertly mussed to sleek and chic, braided buns are go-to’s for girls in the summer weather. Besides, buns are a great way to pull your hair out of your face. This one is so much fun to do.
4. Swept Hair: Gorgeous and romantic, swept hair can be made bouncy or curly, depending on the face-cut. Blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush. Create a deep side part, and apply a tiny bit of gel right at the roots for a classic open hair do.
6. Side Braided Open Hair: To your regular open hair, add some drama. How? Create a cool half-up style, and small braids on one side of hair. Then twist a small section from the other side of your head and wrap around to the other side and secure for cool braided twist. Better still, you can also secure major chunk of your hair in a loose ponytail.
You might also like: