All you style conscious ladies! Check out awesome casual outfit ideas to amp up your winter style statement!
You cannot resist wearing those ponchos and denims, with a stylish scarf and a pair of Uggs this winter- we say thumbs-up to that fabulous winter style fashion statement for the streets. But when it comes to blending a mix of the stylish street wear to flaunt the same at work, we have to think semi-casual. Smart and sexy, chic and nice, here are a couple of fashionable ideas to set you moving into the diva clans wherever you go. Take a look at them all!
1. Look sophisticatedly polish: Let’s make the work place a sexier place to be, and guess what, we can do that with our feminine charms and chic semi-casual wear on a Friday. Hot leather pants with a crisp shirt, topped with a neutral brown cardigan and boots for the feet- how does that sound?
2. Monotone casualness: For the Monday look from the street to the workplace, you could have a blend of two solid hued shades to play the fashion game for you. A crisp white shirt, tucked into black bell bottom pants, heels for the feet and a chunky accessory for the wrists- your boss would be super impressed!
3. Textured skirts: A little more fun to wear on the street or probably at work, would be with textured midi skirts this time. Pair up a grey texture midi skirt with a solid hued crisp shirt; printed animal heels for the feet are a must with a nice pair of shades for the eyes and a statement neckpiece to define the casualness in office fashion!
4. Black jumpsuits: If you have a black jumpsuit at home, you can pair it up with a light pink cardigan or a neutral top open cardigan and wear it for an evening out with friends. The same look can be worn for a party after work hours, with nude heels for the feet and a sleek handbag for company.
5. A line winter dresses: Mid length A line winter dresses can be paired with dark opaque leggings and boots for the feet to bring on a semi-casual look for a date evening out with someone special. A hat always compliments the look, with natural makeup to play with and minimal accessories for company.
6. Play with the blues: Beat Monday blues this time with striped tops and a pair of blue dress pants, pairing the look with a matte pink day coat for the workplace, which can double up as a party ensemble when the shoes change from heels to boots for the feet!
7. We love plaids: For the love of plaids, we shall wear more of them while the nippy climes are on. For a perfect outing with friends, dress up in a plaid shirt over a polo neck tee. Black denims for the legs and ankle length boots complete the look. Keeping it minimal and chic, no bling is needed for this look to shine through.
8. Green holiday look: A long black top with a long green crepe flowing skirt would make a haute fashion statement, you can wear anywhere and any time of the day. A chunky neckpiece made from beads would bring in more fun to the statement fashion appeal, and heels for the feet would complete the look.
9. Monotone in plaids: Plaids for skirts in black and white this time, with a polo neck white top makes for a chic business casual smart fashion statement. Couple the look with a thin long neckpiece, chunky midi rings for the fingers and ankle length boots.
10. A cue from Fall: While you flaunted the lovely LBD this fall and then tucked it in, it is time to bring the lovely LBD out. Pair the LBD with a pair of ankle length black boots, and complete the look with a textured trench coat to keep warm. Perfect fall semi casual winter fashion statement convert this would be!
We hope you liked these ten-amazing semi casual stylish winter wear ideas? Write in with your thoughts!
by Mansi Kohli
You might also like: